Accounts Team Leader and Insurance AdministratorLocation: Edison Business Park, Hindle Way, Off Dorcan Way, Swindon, Wiltshire Practice: Eastcott Veterinary Referrals Salary: Competitive Practice Details
We are a tier 3, ISFM gold status, a multidisciplinary veterinary hospital that prides itself on providing high standards of care to both referral and primary care patients.
Eastcott Veterinary Referrals is situated in Swindon. In 2020 we completed a major extension and refurbishment which means it’s a great time to join our dynamic and motivated team that has benefited from the support of the Linnaeus Group and Mars Petcare.
This investment in our state-of-the-art facilities has allowed us to provide the best care to our patients, and the opportunity to perform the most up-to-date and innovative procedures. We encourage our staff to undertake further professional and personal development and provide a friendly and supportive environment in which our teams can flourish and enjoy their work.
Your role and responsibilities
We are looking for a full-time Insurance Administrator to join our growing team. We are a leading Veterinary Hospital based at our Edison Park Hospital, Swindon.
This highly rewarding role involves close contact with clients and external companies. It is essential that candidates are confident and can work under their own initiative where necessary, while also being a strong team player.
Skill and Competencies:
- Experience in performing administrative duties
- Experience in leading a team in an office environment
- A passion for working with the public
- Experience in working with accounts. Claims experience is desirable.
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to communicate well with clients and colleagues
- PC literate with various Microsoft Office software
- Able to adapt and quickly use in-house computer applications and software (Robovet system – training will be provided)
- A reliable and responsible team player who contributes fully to the Practice vision and strategy
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong personal resilience
- Confidence and sensitivity
- Motivated by targets and deadlines
- Communicates clearly and effectively with a wide range of customers, colleagues and 3rd party agencies
- Resourceful and a problem solver
- Able to work independently or within the team
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
Qualifications: Minimum requirement of English Language and Maths minimum of A*-C GCSE or equivalent.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Enhanced sickness leave policy
- Enhanced family leave policy
- Staff discount scheme.
Part of an amazing global family
The future of the veterinary world is at the heart of everything we do. We are all individual but two important things bring us together: a commitment to excellence and our passion to make A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
Linnaeus is owned by Mars, that makes us part of their 70,000 Veterinary Health Associates who spend their days thinking about the 400 million pets of the world and how to improve their lives. Being part of this amazing global group gives us the benefit of a huge network of experts and specialists, a future we can invest in and the security that allows us to concentrate on what we do best – caring for pets.
Our Associates are fundamental to our success and we are proud to count some of the finest specialists, veterinary surgeons and nurses in the UK among our team.
Being part of the Mars family of businesses provides huge development opportunities across the group for our Associates.
To apply, or for any questions about the role please email [email protected]
Closing date for this position is 31st March but it may close sooner if the position is filled.