Registered Veterinary Nurse, Full TimeLocation: 36 St Johns Street, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire Practice: Cromwell Veterinary Group Huntingdon Salary: £21,5000- £25,000 depending on experience Closing Date: 8th December Practice Details
Registered Veterinary Nurse, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
At Cromwell we are currently looking for full time Registered Veterinary Nurses (RVNs) to join our well-established busy tier 3 24hr hospital with a varied caseload. We are a lovely, hard working team that strives to provide our clients and their pets with the highest standard of care.
What we are looking for:
- Small animal Registered Veterinary Nurses with a minimum of one years’ experience
- Someone looking to develop their skill set
- Passionate about providing a high standard of veterinary care
- Full time 40hr week – varied shifts between 6am-midnight
- Weekends on a rota
- Nights are covered by our dedicated night team
In return we offer:
- Salary dependent upon experience £21,500-£25,500
- 33 days holiday allowance inclusive of bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Paid professional membership fees
- £500 CPD allowance plus 3 days
- Training, support, progression, and opportunities to do additional training
- Weekends on a rota with time off
- All new equipment within the practice including digital x-ray, dental x-ray, endoscopy, in house lab, anaesthesia monitoring and assessment equipment etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for Registered Veterinary Nurses looking to further progress and develop their career whilst working in a busy hospital environment.