Small Animal Rotating InternLocation: Highlands Road, Shirley, Solihull Practice: Willows Referral Service Salary: £30,000 Practice Details
Join our intern programme and work alongside our Specialists and highly skilled referral teams at the cutting edge of veterinary medicine.
At Linnaeus we have the largest network of Specialist-led referral hospitals in the UK.
As a company that is part of Mars Veterinary Health we are committed to excellence and making A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
In these one-year, structured internship programmes you will rotate through a range of clinical disciplines and will be supported to provide out-of-hours care.
Whether you would like to work your way up our Specialist training career pathway or develop your knowledge and skills to work to the highest clinical standards in our Primary Care practices, the career opportunities are endless.
You will thrive in one of our friendly and supportive multidisciplinary referral practices within a Linnaeus internship programme that will provide:
- Excellent training from our clinicians seeing a large and varied caseload
- 1:1 mentoring with a trained mentor
- Regular check-ins with the Linnaeus Internship and Residency Manager
- Small group seminar teaching
- Access to hundreds of hours of Linnaeus bespoke live and recorded CPD
- Monthly Intern film reading sessions
- Monthly professional skills development sessions
- Research skills training
- Support to undertake clinical research
- RCVS Knowledge Library subscription for journal access
- RECOVER online basic and advanced life support training
- Career development workshop
- Unrivalled network of Specialist-led referral hospitals and over 120
- Specialist pathway internship and residency training posts across the UK
- Access to careers within our network of excellent Primary Care practices
- Salary of £27,000, accommodation and additional support for ongoing professional development, 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays and a day off on or around your birthday