Theatre and Diagnostics Rotational RVNLocation: George's Farm, West Buckland, Wellington Practice: Cave Veterinary Specialists Salary: Dependent on experience Practice Details
At Cave Veterinary Specialists, our top priority is to provide outstanding specialist care to our client’s pets.
We have a team of highly-experiencedclinicians and veterinary nurses working with state-of-the-art equipment and technology, which enables us to treat the most complex and challenging cases - our motto being Clinical Excellence, Personal Care.
We pride ourselves on being a very friendly, supportive and approachable team offering a fantastic induction programme to anyone who joins us.
Your role and responsibilities
This unique position will provide an opportunity to rotate through both diagnostics and theatre duties.The individual will be working alongside a highly skilled and passionate nursing and clinician team, providing quality care to patients across all disciplines.
You will need to have great attention to detail, a desire to develop and grow within the role, passion for the provision of gold standard care to our patients and ability to work closely with the team as well as independently.Referral and/or theatre experience desirable.Our team is focussed on quality and best practice, we actively encourage CPD with a generous CPD budget. There is scope for development within the role.
The hours consist of:
- 40hr working week although we will consider part-time applications
- 8hr shifts between the hours of 08:00 and 19:00 Monday - Friday. 1 in 5 working weekends
- Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) OOH provision includes a paid retainer and uplifted overtime rate
- A supportive and knowledgeable team to assist your growth and development
- Generous CPD package to advance your skills and direct your interest in specialist disciplines
- Opportunities to mentor our (Patient Care Assistant) PCA students and Student Veterinary Nurses and develop your leadership skills
- 25 days annual leave excluding bank holidays plus your birthday off
- Enhanced parental leave
- Enhanced company sick leave
Part of an amazing global family
The future of the veterinary world is at the heart of everything we do. We are all individual but two important things bring us together: a commitment to excellence and our passion to make A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
Linnaeus is owned by Mars, that makes us part of their 70,000 veterinary health Associates who spend their days thinking about the 400 million pets of the world and how to improve their lives. Being part of this amazing global group gives us the benefit of a huge network of experts and specialists, a future we can invest in and the security that allows us to concentrate on what we do best – caring for pets.
Our Associates are fundamental to our success and we are proud to count some of the finest specialists, veterinary surgeons and nurses in the UK among our team.
Being part of the Mars family of businesses provides huge development opportunities across the group for our Associates.
We would love to hear from you, please contact Rebecca Coleman at [email protected] if you have any questions about the role or to apply, please complete the application form below.