Linnaeus is committed to working with our Associates, customers, referring practices, suppliers, investors, contractors, regulatory bodies, and neighbours to achieve the following objectives:
- Monitoring our key resource usage and implementing conversation techniques to achieve our environmental targets
- Continuing to operate safely and responsibly, in compliance with all relevant environmental regulations
- Include sustainable procurement and waste management methods as part of our Environmental Management Scheme
- Promoting active travel and healthy lifestyles, as part of sustainable travel planning
- Promoting and supporting One Health sustainability projects within our group
- Working with suppliers to decrease the environmental impact of their products, packaging and transportation
- Striving to improve our business performance, contributing to economic, social and environmental development, and including performance metrics that enable us to prioritise and consistently measure the sustainable performance of our business
- Supporting and encouraging collaboration and partnership on sustainability initiatives in the communities where we do business.
The establishment and implementation of this policy is a commitment of Linnaeus management and a shared responsibility with our Associates. The policy will be reviewed annually as part of the organisations overall environment management plan.