BE PART OF SOMETHING AMAZING…
Linnaeus has grown to become one of the most highly-respected veterinary groups in the UK and Ireland. Within our family, we have some of the country’s finest specialists, veterinary clinicians and nursing teams across our primary care and referral practices, who are supported by our friendly Central Support Team.
Together we are committed to excellence and delivering top quality care. Our culture is one of sharing and collaboration – our teams can be confident they always have our full support and backing to help them thrive and grow.
The future of veterinary medicine is at the heart of everything we do and this is demonstrated through investment in our teams, facilities, equipment and continual professional development of Associates.
We are proud to be part of an amazing global family that is Mars, a family-run business that prides itself in empowering it’s Associates to learn, expand, dream and develop.
It’s an exciting time to join us, our journey is just getting started.
CREATING A BETTER TOMORROW
We are passionate about creating a better tomorrow, through our sustainability plans and partnership with Investors in the Environment (iiE).
LONG-TERM STABILITY FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM
With the very best support and advice at your fingertips, your teams will have the opportunity to really make a difference in the future of veterinary medicine. With our dedicated integration team, we’ll support you every step of the way.
WOULD YOUR PRACTICE LIKE TO JOIN US?
- Whatever the reason for considering the future of your business, investment from Linnaeus would ensure the best possible outcome for you and your practice...
- We work together to support the aspirations of all our teams and invest in their learning and development.
- You will benefit from being part of a wider family to share ideas and best practice.
- Our ethos ensures that your culture lives on and your practice retains its individual identity.
- We listen.
- A support network of like-minded highly skilled professionals will always be on-hand to help.
- We recognise that one size does not fit all.
- We will invest in your business and have the financial backing and expertise to secure your future, giving you peace of mind as you grow.
- We carefully select the practices we partner with to ensure the highest quality of care and service delivery across the group.
- We will care about your practice as much as you do.
To arrange a confidential discussion, contact Peter Evans:
M: 07752 787 864
We chose Linnaeus because of their strong reputation for quality care.
“At Shires, we are proud of the high standard of services we provide to our communities and knowing this ethos would be fully supported in the future was very important to us. The support the team at Shires receive from Linnaeus is second to none and we are glad we decided to join. Linnaeus has also given me personal opportunities to develop into a new role and I am now the clinical lead on the practice management system transformation project.”
Jessica Hulme, Clinical Director, PMS Transformation
A tremendous opportunity for North Downs to grow.
“North Downs Specialist Referrals is extremely proud to be part of the Linnaeus family. We have a committed and highly skilled Specialist team with a strong focus on providing the best care for our clients and patients, which we have continued to grow with the support of Linnaeus.”
Terry Emmerson, Hospital Director, North Downs Specialist Referrals
Committed to excellence in all areas.
“We joined Linnaeus because we felt that they shared the same values and ambitions that underpinned the success of Eastcott. We’ve received significant investment in our facilities and equipment and support in developing new systems and services. It’s been great to be able to connect with and learn from some great clinicians and I’m happy to be a part of an organisation that is committed to excellence in all areas.”
Peter Southerden, Managing Director, Eastcott Veterinary Referrals
Working in partnership with Linnaeus.
“Since partnering with Linnaeus, Avonvale have continued to grow by adding two new clinics and investing in new equipment, allowing them to offer further services to their clients. I now work within the central medical team at Linnaeus, collaborating to develop sound leadership, clinical excellence and a culture of continuous improvement in the quality of everything we do.”
Mark Taylor, Primary Care Medical Director (previously Director at Avonvale)