What does a Linnaeus Student Ambassador do?
- Act as the Linnaeus Ambassador to your peers on campus for a minimum of one academic year
- Serve as primary liaison between the student body and the Education Team at Linnaeus
- Work with us to:
- Advertise exciting EMS and future career opportunities
- Host clinical talks at your university – select the topic, advertise the event, encourage attendance and help us host on the night
- Share our social media campaigns (like our industry leading £35k intern salary!)
All Linnaeus Student Ambassadors will also receive personalised support with finding EMS opportunities within Linnaeus and the wider Mars Veterinary Health and Petcare Family. We will help you find the best placements that will support your clinical and professional aspirations as you progress through your studies.
- BSAVA manual of your choice
- A ‘pickpocket’ for storing all your clinical EMS essentials
- Linnaeus Student Ambassador hoodie
- £100 grant towards a clinical education resource of your choice e.g clinical textbook, a subscription to a clinical and a well-being app
- Linnaeus Student Ambassador gilet to keep you warm during rotations
- Invitation to our Annual Final Year Student Summit which includes an overnight stay with networking dinner followed by a day of new graduate clinical talks and career progression seminars, held at one our large referral hospitals (worth £500+).