Being part of this amazing global group gives us the benefit of a huge network of experts and specialists, a future we can invest in and the security that allows us to concentrate on what we do best – caring for pets.
Our Associates are fundamental to our success and we are proud to count some of the finest specialists, veterinary surgeons and nurses in the UK and Ireland among our team.
Being part of the Mars family of businesses provides huge development opportunities across the group for our Associates.
If you would like to find out more about the fantastic opportunities available at Linnaeus, in our practices or Central Support Team, please visit our vacancies page.
The five Principles
The Five Principles form the foundation of how we do business today and every day at the center of every decision we make.
- We are committed to Quality of work and contributions to society.
- We embrace our Responsibility (as individuals and a company) to act now.
- We base decisions on Mutuality of benefit to our stakeholders.
- We harness the power of Efficiency to use our resources to maximum effect.
- We have the financial Freedom to make our own decisions, unrestricted by motivations of others.
You can find out more about the benefits of working for Linnaeus by clicking on the videos below