We team up within our Mars family in partnership for a stronger future.
Linnaeus is an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We treat each other fairly and equitably and we are committed to fostering a culture that is inclusive and diverse for all our Associates.
At Linnaeus, A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS starts with a better world for our people.
If you would like to find out more about the fantastic opportunities available at Linnaeus, please visit our vacancies page.
The five Principles
The Five Principles form the foundation of how we do business today and every day at the center of every decision we make.
- We are committed to Quality of work and contributions to society.
- We embrace our Responsibility (as individuals and a company) to act now.
- We base decisions on Mutuality of benefit to our stakeholders.
- We harness the power of Efficiency to use our resources to maximum effect.
- We have the financial Freedom to make our own decisions, unrestricted by motivations of others.
Find out more about what it's like to work at a Linnaeus practice ...