Client Care AssistantLocation: 11 Belsize Terrace, Hampstead Practice: Village Vet (Hampstead) Salary: £23,478 Practice Details
We are a well-established, RCVS accredited, small animal primary care brand with practices in London, Hertfordshire, and Cambridgeshire. Alongside all our primary care services, we also have a 24-hour continuous care hospital made up of our highly certified specialists and general practice staff to ensure the highest form of veterinary care for the benefits of pets and clients alike.
An opportunity has arisen to join our 24-hour team at our London Hospital. As a Client Care Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring both our clients and patients receive a professional five-star service throughout their time with us.
This role is fast-paced, friendly and fun with no working day the same.
The candidate needs to be confident, committed and able to work well under pressure with exceptional organisational skills.
The role is full-time at 42 hours per week, Monday - Friday. Plus one in four Saturdays. Lunches included!
Your role and responsibilities
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Liaising with the clients and the clinical staff to ensure effective customer service
- Meeting and greeting clients with an effortless smile
- Booking appointments & diary management
- Managing telephone and email enquiries
- Taking payment for services and products
- Managing cash, stock and debts
- Opening and closing the practice
This role is similar to that of a Veterinary Receptionist.
- Highly competitive salary.
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- £250 CPD allowance
- Staff discount scheme.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Generous sick pay allowance.
- BUPA Employee assistance programme for 24/7 wellbeing support.
- Dedicated line management with development pathway.
- Linnaeus free CPD including monthly film readings/journal clubs.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Eyecare vouchers.
Part of an amazing global family
The future of the veterinary world is at the heart of everything we do. We are all individual but two important things bring us together: a commitment to excellence and our passion to make A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
Linnaeus is owned by Mars, that makes us part of their 70,000 veterinary health Associates who spend their days thinking about the 400 million pets of the world and how to improve their lives. Being part of this amazing global group gives us the benefit of a huge network of experts and specialists, a future we can invest in and the security that allows us to concentrate on what we do best – caring for pets.
Our Associates are fundamental to our success and we are proud to count some of the finest specialists, veterinary surgeons and nurses in the UK among our team.
Being part of the Mars family of businesses provides huge development opportunities across the group for our Associates.
We would love to hear from you, please contact Rosie Phillips at [email protected] if you have any questions about the role or to apply, please complete the application form below.