Client Care AssistantLocation: 154 East End Road, East Finchley Practice: Village Vet (Garden Suburb) Salary: £25,339 per annum Practice Details
If you are a current Linnaeus Associate, you will need to apply internally. In order to do this, please contact our Talent Acquisition team (details can be found via The Link) and someone will be in touch to discuss and progress your application.
Are you seeking a new opportunity in a thriving practice with an amazing team and plenty of opportunities for growth and development? Keep reading! We're looking for a Client Care Assistant to join our team at Garden Suburb and would love to hear from you.
Salary: £25,339.86 per annum
Location: Village Vet, Garden Suburb
Job Type: Full time – Permanent
Hours: 42 hours per week Mon – Fri with one in four weekends
Your role and responsibilities:
Village Vet are looking for a Client Care Assistant at our Village Vet Garden Suburb Practice. You will be front of house, welcoming clients and their pets into the branches. Being efficient, pleasant and courteous to clients and their animals at all times. Ensuring a smooth client and pet flow from the waiting area to the consult room to payment processing. The successful candidate will be a very flexible, sociable and adaptable person with a passion for amazing customer service. On average this is 42 hours per week. Due to the nature of the role, please only apply if you are flexible and able to work early mornings and late evenings. We would like to hear from candidates who are customer focused and confident communicators. The position will best suit a proactive and enthusiastic individual with a passion for providing excellent customer service.
• Manage and deal with appointment bookings in a professional and efficient manner
• Answer and make calls to veterinary practices, insurance companies and clients with a high level of customer service
• Support the business with a range of administrative duties
• Have a high level of attention to detail
• Able to work well in a fast-paced environment and still maintain a high level of customer service and completing all tasks to a high standard
• Show awareness of financial control within the practice and follow up with clients for outstanding payments
• Be happy to discuss financial issues with clients if needs be
• Daily management of the practice diary to ensure all patients are booked in efficiently and any gaps can be proactively filled
• Maintain the highest professional and ethical standards
• Make sure communication is to a high standard with referring vets and colleagues
• Ensure that a high standard of client care is maintained at all times within the team
• Work closely with your vet and neighbouring branches
• Serving customers and taking payments, advising customers on products and services
• Banking duties
Essential Skills, knowledge and Experience:
• A proactive, positive attitude
• Adapt well to learning a new system if no previous experience
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Highly motivated to provide excellent service to clients and the practice
• Works well within a team and be a positive member of the team
• Ability to work at a fast working pace under pressure along with lone working and managing own workload when the branch runs at a slower pace
• Professional approach to work
• Excellent administration, organisational and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent IT skills - Microsoft (Outlook, Word and Excel).
• 5 weeks' holiday + bank holidays
• Additional paid day off to celebrate your birthday
• Enhanced equal family leave
• Enhanced sickness policy
• RCVS and VDS fees paid
• CPD allowance and allocated CPD days
• Access to an extensive range of clinical and non-clinical learning and development programmes
• Progression and development opportunities
• Staff discount schemes
• Discounts with PetPlan
• Recruitment reward scheme
• Wellness program, including:
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Gym membership discount
• Cycle2Work scheme
• Eye care vouchers
• Flu vaccine voucher
Part of an amazing global family
Being part of this amazing global group gives us the benefit of a huge network of experts and specialists, a future we can invest in and the security that allows us to concentrate on what we do best – caring for pets. We are proud to count some of the finest specialists, veterinary surgeons and nurses in the UK among our team. Being part of the Mars family of businesses provides huge development opportunities across the group for our Associates.
The future of the veterinary world is at the heart of everything we do. We are all individual but two important things bring us together: a commitment to excellence and our passion to make A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
Linnaeus is owned by Mars, that makes us part of their 70,000 Veterinary Health Associates who spend their days thinking about the 400 million pets of the world and how to improve their lives. Being part of this amazing global group gives us the benefit of a huge network of experts and specialists, a future we can invest in and the security that allows us to concentrate on what we do best – caring for pets.
Our Associates are fundamental to our success and we are proud to count some of the finest specialists, veterinary surgeons and nurses in the UK among our team.
Being part of the Mars family of businesses provides huge development opportunities across the group for our Associates.
Linnaeus is an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, we are committed to fostering a culture that is inclusive and diverse for all our associates.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click the Apply Button or for more information, please feel free to reach out directly to our Talent Acquisition team at [email protected]