Client Care AssociateLocation: Apollo House, 41-43 Halton Station Road, Sutton Weaver, Cheshire Practice: Eye Vet Salary: £22,000 per annum Practice Details
If you are a current Linnaeus Associate, you will need to apply internally. In order to do this, please contact our Talent Acquisition team (details can be found via The Link) and someone will be in touch to discuss and progress your application.
Your role and responsibilities
Eye Vet is a specialist ophthalmology referral practice with an opportunity for someone to join the Client Care team. The successful candidate will support with the high level of administration in the team and will be responsible for processing new referrals received from referring vets, answering the phones, taking payments and following up on missed payments from clients and general administration duties to make the process as easy as possible for both clients and colleagues. Audio Typing of patient reports is also a requirement of this role.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be used to working under pressure effectively with high attention to detail and being in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone to make an important contribution to the effective delivery of administrative and customer care services.
- Manage and deal with appointment bookings in a professional and efficient manner
- Answer and make calls to veterinary practices, insurance companies and clients with a high level of customer service
- Support the reception team with a range of administrative duties
- Have a high level of attention to detail to making sure paperwork is completed and correct to support the team and wider business
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment and still maintain a high level of customer service and completing all tasks to a high standard
- Show awareness of financial control within the practice and follow up with clients for outstanding payments
- Be happy to discuss financial issues with clients if needs be
- Daily management of the practice diary to ensure all patients are booked in efficiently and any gaps can be proactively filled
- Maintain the highest professional and ethical standards
- Deal with any client complaints using the Eye Vet Complaints Process
- Make sure communication is to a high standard with referring vets and colleagues
- Ensure that a high standard of client care is maintained at all times within the team
- Work closely with clinicians, the nursing teams and management to maximise the efficiency of the practice.
- Typing of reports to ensure referring vets are kept up to date.
Skills. Knowledge and Experience
- A proactive attitude that doesn’t need to be constantly supervised
- Adapt well to learning a new system if no previous experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly motivated to provide excellent service to clients and the practice
- Works well within a team and be a positive member of the team
- Ability to work at a fast working pace under pressure
- Professional approach to work
- Excellent administration, organisational and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Audio Typing
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays + Birthday Leave
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced equal family leave
- E-car salary sacrifice scheme
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Wellness program including:
- Employee assistance program
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free annual Flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recruitment referral reward scheme
Eye Vet is a dedicated Ophthalmology referral clinic in Sutton Weaver, Cheshire. We’re conveniently located just off the M56 and close to Liverpool, Manchester and North Wales.
Our close-knit team of veterinary ophthalmologists, nurses, anaesthetists and client care are passionate about the ophthalmic treatment we provide, and we benefit from multi-disciplinary support from nearby Northwest Veterinary Specialists and the Liverpool University small animal teaching hospital.
As well as treating patients referred by primary-care veterinary practices all over the North West of England and North Wales, we also treat a variety of animals off-site, including Chester Zoo.
Our ophthalmologists share their expertise through clinical teaching and placements for final year students from the university.
At Linnaeus, we are committed to supporting the physical and mental health of all our Associates. We have an amazing team of Mental Health First Aiders (MHFA) across our practices and central support office in addition to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme which is available for everyone.
Part of an amazing global family
Being part of this amazing global group gives us the benefit of a huge network of experts and specialists, a future we can invest in and the security that allows us to concentrate on what we do best – caring for pets. We are proud to count some of the finest specialists, veterinary surgeons and nurses in the UK among our team. Being part of the Mars family of businesses provides huge development opportunities across the group for our Associates.
The future of the veterinary world is at the heart of everything we do. We are all individual but two important things bring us together: a commitment to excellence and our passion to make A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
Linnaeus is owned by Mars, that makes us part of their 70,000 Veterinary Health Associates who spend their days thinking about the 400 million pets of the world and how to improve their lives. Being part of this amazing global group gives us the benefit of a huge network of experts and specialists, a future we can invest in and the security that allows us to concentrate on what we do best – caring for pets.
Our Associates are fundamental to our success and we are proud to count some of the finest specialists, veterinary surgeons and nurses in the UK among our team.
Being part of the Mars family of businesses provides huge development opportunities across the group for our Associates.
Linnaeus is an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, we are committed to fostering a culture that is inclusive and diverse for all our associates.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click the Apply Button or for more information, please feel free to reach out directly to our Talent Acquisition team at [email protected]