NeurologistLocation: 1 Deer Park Road, Livingston, Scotland Practice: Veterinary Specialists Scotland Salary: Highly competitive Practice Details
A great opportunity for experienced or post-residency trained Neurologists in this desirable location. Both Senior/Clinical lead roles and other neurology positions available in a service benefitting from an onsite 1.5T MRI, EEG and EMG. Veterinary Specialists Scotland (VSS) is located near to the cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow, or for those who prefer the great outdoors, the Scottish Highlands and coastline are all within easy reach.
- Roles available for experienced or post-residency trained Neurologists
- Full time and flexible rota patterns are available
- Highly competitive salary and package dependant on experience including enhanced family leave, enhanced sick pay and many more benefits
- Professional relocation support is available
- Option of starting a residency programme and becoming a supervisor with the support of our dedicated experienced residency manager and central support team
Part of an amazing global family
The future of the veterinary world is at the heart of everything we do. We are all individual but two important things bring us together: a commitment to excellence and our passion to make A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
Linnaeus is owned by Mars, that makes us part of their 70,000 Veterinary Health Associates who spend their days thinking about the 400 million pets of the world and how to improve their lives. Being part of this amazing global group gives us the benefit of a huge network of experts and specialists, a future we can invest in and the security that allows us to concentrate on what we do best – caring for pets.
Our Associates are fundamental to our success and we are proud to count some of the finest specialists, veterinary surgeons and nurses in the UK among our team.
Being part of the Mars family of businesses provides huge development opportunities across the group for our Associates.
If you would like to apply for the role or for an informal chat to discuss it further, please get in touch with our Senior Talent Acquisition specialist Amy Bowcott on 07463 184972 - [email protected]
Or why not reach out through LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/amy-bowcott-rvn-dipavn-881474a6