Veterinary OncologistLocation: 1 Deer Park Road, Livingston, Scotland Practice: Veterinary Specialists Scotland Salary: Highly competitive salary & package dependant on experience Practice Details
Veterinary Specialist Scotland (VSS) is looking for an Oncologist to develop and lead a new service within our purpose-built rapidly growing referral centre. You will be supported by a multi-disciplinary team with the capacity to manage oncology cases to the highest standards
VSS is located near to the cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow, or for those who prefer the great outdoors, the Scottish Highlands and coastline are all within easy reach.
- Roles available for experienced or post-residency trained Medical Oncologist
- Full-time and flexible rota patterns available
- Highly competitive salary & package dependant on experience
- Enhanced family leave
- Enhanced sick pay and many more benefits
- Professional relocation support available
- Option of starting a residency programme and becoming a supervisor with the support of our dedicated experienced residency manager and central support team.
Part of an amazing global family
The future of the veterinary world is at the heart of everything we do. We are all individual but two important things bring us together: a commitment to excellence and our passion to make A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
Linnaeus is owned by Mars, that makes us part of their 70,000 Veterinary Health Associates who spend their days thinking about the 400 million pets of the world and how to improve their lives. Being part of this amazing global group gives us the benefit of a huge network of experts and specialists, a future we can invest in and the security that allows us to concentrate on what we do best – caring for pets.
Our Associates are fundamental to our success and we are proud to count some of the finest specialists, veterinary surgeons and nurses in the UK among our team.
Being part of the Mars family of businesses provides huge development opportunities across the group for our Associates.
We would love to hear from you! Please contact Sian Emery, Talent Acquisition Specialist ([email protected])