Registered Veterinary NurseLocation: 113 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick, London Practice: Village Vet (Chiswick) Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 depending on experience Practice Details
We are a well-established, RCVS accredited, small animal primary care practice that covers the locations of London, Hertfordshire, and Cambridgeshire. Alongside all our primary care services we also have four 24 hour continuous care hospitals made up of our highly certified specialists and general practice staff to ensure the highest form of veterinary care for the benefits of pets and clients alike.
Your role and responsibilities
Village Vets are seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) to join their high achieving team at their Chiswick practice which serves a wide area of West London.
This role can offer:
- A very well-equipped practice located in an outstanding part of London
- An experienced, talented clinical team consisting of Vets, RVNs, Pet Care Assistants (PCAs)
- A dedicated Client Care team to ensure our nurses actually nurse
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Opportunities and encouragement to ensure you further develop in your areas of interest
We would love to hear from RVNs with all levels of experience who are passionate about delivering and maintaining the highest level of patient and client care.
Training the next generation of nurses is important to us, so ideally, we would like you to be a Clinical Coach, although full support and training would be given to those without prior coaching experience.
Full-time 42hrs/week, 1:3 Saturdays
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with two days off to attend (higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Access to over 150 hours of pre-recorded CPD delivered by Linnaeus expert clinicians and nurses
- Gym membership discount
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Part of an amazing global family
The future of the veterinary world is at the heart of everything we do. We are all individual but two important things bring us together: a commitment to excellence and our passion to make A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
Linnaeus is owned by Mars, that makes us part of their 70,000 veterinary health Associates who spend their days thinking about the 400 million pets of the world and how to improve their lives. Being part of this amazing global group gives us the benefit of a huge network of experts and specialists, a future we can invest in and the security that allows us to concentrate on what we do best – caring for pets.
Our Associates are fundamental to our success and we are proud to count some of the finest specialists, veterinary surgeons and nurses in the UK among our team.
Being part of the Mars family of businesses provides huge development opportunities across the group for our Associates.
We would love to hear from you, please contact Anna Smith at [email protected] if have any questions about the role or to apply, please complete the application form below.