Registered Veterinary NurseLocation: 49 Lonsdale Road, Queen's Park, London Practice: Village Vet (Queens Park) Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 depending on experience Practice Details
We are a well-established, RCVS accredited, small animal primary care practice that covers the locations of London, Hertfordshire, and Cambridgeshire. Alongside all our primary care services we also have a 24-hour continuous care hospital made up of our highly certified specialists and general practice staff to ensure the highest form of veterinary care for the benefits of pets and clients alike.
Your role and responsibilities
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) to join our beautiful and spacious Queens Park clinic. It is in an outstanding area of London and we are very well established in the village-like local community.
This dynamic clinic can offer:
- An incredible Monday – Friday rota
- An experienced, talented vet team with exposure to interesting cases - including some specialist orthopaedic surgeries and patients from the nearby Queens Park Zoo!
- A varied caseload providing great opportunity for development in a chosen area of interest
- Potential to launch nurse clinics
- Support from a dedicated Client Care team and Pet Care Assistants (PCAs) to ensure nurses and their skills are fully utilised
- A welcoming, supportive, and friendly team – as described by one of our recently recruited RVNs below
Hours: Full-time (42 hours/week)
- 25 days per annum (pro-rata) plus bank holidays plus additional paid day off for your birthday!
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with two days off to attend (higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Access to over 150 hours of pre-recorded CPD delivered by Linnaeus expert clinicians and nurses
- Gym membership discount
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Part of an amazing global family
The future of the veterinary world is at the heart of everything we do. We are all individual but two important things bring us together: a commitment to excellence and our passion to make A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
Linnaeus is owned by Mars, that makes us part of their 70,000 veterinary health Associates who spend their days thinking about the 400 million pets of the world and how to improve their lives. Being part of this amazing global group gives us the benefit of a huge network of experts and specialists, a future we can invest in and the security that allows us to concentrate on what we do best – caring for pets.
Our Associates are fundamental to our success and we are proud to count some of the finest specialists, veterinary surgeons and nurses in the UK and Ireland among our team.
Being part of the Mars family of businesses provides huge development opportunities across the group for our Associates.
Don’t just take our word for it
“My journey with Village Vet began when I did some shifts for them as a locum nurse while studying for the last year of my BSc course. The reason I stayed and become one of their full-time veterinary nurses was the supportive, compassionate, and bubbly personality from all the team members. Most importantly, everyone at Village Vet provides their utmost care and responsibility towards every patient and client, which I value a lot as a veterinary nurse. The wide range of sources supplied by Village Vet also allows me to enhance my skills and knowledge. I am glad to be part of the team and would like to continue making more memories there. “
Jessica, RVN West London
If you would like to apply for this position or would simply like to discuss in a little more detail – please contact [email protected] or complete the application form below.