Veterinary SurgeonLocation: Paynes Meadow, Lychpit, Basingstoke Practice: The Barn Animal Hospital Salary: Up to £65,000 Practice Details
The Barn Animal Hospital is a purpose-built, RCVS accredited animal hospital on the edge of Lychpit, Basingstoke. We are looking for a qualified Vet, if you are studying/would like to study for a certificate, we are able to support this. We have a strong surgical team currently, therefore, a candidate with medical bias would potentially complement the current team, however, we consider and are open to all applicants.
Your role and responsibilities
Are you dedicated to providing the best standard of care to your patients and clients?
Are you looking to join a progressive and collaborative team?
Our experienced team provides the very best healthcare, and with state-of-the-art equipment, we ensure that pets are as relaxed and as stress-free as possible. We know how important pets are to owners, so our care will enable that continuation of love and compassion for a long and healthy life.
Hours and package
- Full-time role working 40 hours per week (part-time applications are considered)
- 1 in 4 weekends
- Our out of hours is provided by local Vets Now
- Competitive salary (Up to £65k depending on experience)
- Competitive salary package
- 5 weeks annual leave plus your birthday off!
- Enhanced equal family leave and sick pay
- RCVS/VDS membership fully funded
- CPD and certificate ambitions encouraged and supported with enhanced CPD funding
- Linnaeus Wellness Programme
- Mental Health First Aider on site
- Staff Discount on pet care
- Eyecare & cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership discount .
Part of an amazing global family
The future of the veterinary world is at the heart of everything we do. We are all individual but two important things bring us together: a commitment to excellence and our passion to make A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
Linnaeus is owned by Mars, that makes us part of their 70,000 Veterinary Health Associates who spend their days thinking about the 400 million pets of the world and how to improve their lives. Being part of this amazing global group gives us the benefit of a huge network of experts and specialists, a future we can invest in and the security that allows us to concentrate on what we do best – caring for pets.
Our Associates are fundamental to our success and we are proud to count some of the finest specialists, veterinary surgeons and nurses in the UK among our team. Being part of the Mars family of businesses provides huge development opportunities across the group for our Associates.
To apply, please complete the quick application form below. Alternatively, for more information please contact Paige on [email protected] or call 07708478484.