Veterinary SurgeonLocation: Station Road, Lydd, Kent Practice: Cinque Ports Lydd Salary: Up to £45,000 Practice Details
Cinque Ports Vets, founded in the 1930s, is a well-equipped, multi-site, small animal primary care practice servicing the Kent and Sussex area. The Cinque Ports team is friendly and dedicated to pet wellbeing. Cinque Ports Vets provides routine primary care services, emergency care 24-hours a day, 365 days a year providing continuity in cases and patient care. We offer keyhole surgery, laser therapy and acupuncture treatments.
The town of Lydd enjoys rich heritage with tales of smuggling and military training, with a village feel. It boasts a vibrant, close-knit community whilst also enjoying links to London and further afield, Europe. It holds cultural value whilst also enjoying areas of natural beauty as well as several local attractions.
Your role and responsibilities
Is work/life balance what you are looking for along with the ability to build and drive a team within a branch practice of a larger group?
Are you looking for a true community-focused practice, with the luxury of referring your patients into the main hospital?
- 4 days a week with 2:9 Saturday
- No Out of Hours (OOH)
- We are open to both part-time and full-time applications
- We can be flexible regarding hours and are eager to speak with you regarding your ideals and requirements
We are looking for a team to work closely together to continue to provide the service that our clients are used to and deserve. This is a great branch with a balance of consulting and routine surgery as well as offering the opportunity to be part of this close community. If you are wanting to rekindle the romance of veterinary work within a village setting, whilst enjoying shorter hours/part-time work, this may well be the option for you.
- Flexible days to suit you with no OOH
- Generous holiday allowance of up to 5 weeks (pro-rata) plus a day for your birthday
- Enhanced equal parental leave and sick pay
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Shared rota of surgeries and consults
- All the usual equipment including doppler ultrasound, dental x-ray, monitoring equipment and in-house lab
- Professional membership fees paid (RCVS,VDS,BVA) and discount for your own animals
- Generous CPD allowance, encouraged to certificate level
- Relocation package
Part of an amazing global family
The future of the veterinary world is at the heart of everything we do. We are all individual but two important things bring us together: a commitment to excellence and our passion to make A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
Linnaeus is owned by Mars, that makes us part of their 70,000 Veterinary Health Associates who spend their days thinking about the 400 million pets of the world and how to improve their lives. Being part of this amazing global group gives us the benefit of a huge network of experts and specialists, a future we can invest in and the security that allows us to concentrate on what we do best – caring for pets.
Our Associates are fundamental to our success and we are proud to count some of the finest specialists, veterinary surgeons and nurses in the UK among our team. Being part of the Mars family of businesses provides huge development opportunities across the group for our Associates.
To apply, please complete the quick application form below. Alternativelty, for more information please contact Paige on [email protected]eusgroup.co.uk or call 07708478484.