Our practices are open and offer a full range of services for our patients whilst adhering to current Covid-19 safety guidelines.
Where clients can now enter our practices, to keep everyone safe, please help us by:
1. Maintaining social distancing.
2. Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact your local branch before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet.
3. Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment.
4. Using contactless payment methods wherever possible.
5. On arrival, please report to reception where you will be informed of how best to access our services.
6. Be aware that our teams will always be wearing appropriate PPE.
These measures remain in place to promote the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients and staff, which remains our number one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding. We remain committed to delivering the best care for our clients and their pets and if you have any questions, please get in touch with your local practice.