In line with Government guidelines, our practices are open and offer a full range of services for our patients whilst adhering to current Covid-19 safety guidelines.
We ask clients to either book an appointment online or to contact their local practice to book and appointment.
Where clients can now enter the practice, we have measures in place to keep everyone safe:
- We ask that clients wear face coverings. For clients who are exempt, please contact the practice in advance so we can work with you to access our services.
- The number of people allowed in the practice at one time may be limited and everyone will need to stay 2m apart.
- Clients will be asked to use hand sanitiser when they enter and leave the practice.
- Our reception teams will be protected behind screens.
- Our teams may be wearing masks and visors.
- We may ask that payments are made via remote payment links.
We have made these changes as the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients and staff is our number-one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for our clients and their pets and if you have any questions, please get in touch with your local practice.