As lockdown restrictions start to ease, our practices have been preparing for how they’ll work in the ‘new normal’. Many of the same high-quality services, provided by the same friendly caring people, are now available – they will just be delivered in a slightly different way.
As the situation varies across the country, we are asking clients to contact their local practice to book appointments and check service availability. When a client visits the practice, we may ask that they remain outside while the appointment takes place, with updates provided via telephone or outside if face-to-face. Where clients can enter the practice, we have a number of measures in place to keep everyone safe:
- We ask that all clients wear face coverings. If a client does not have a face covering, we will ask that they wait outside and call us. We will safely take their pet into the practice. Updates during or after the appointment will be provided by phone or face-to-face outside.
- The number of people allowed in the practice at one time will be limited and everyone will need to stay 2m apart.
- Clients will be asked to use hand sanitiser when they enter and leave the practice.
- Our reception teams will be protected behind screens.
- Our teams may be wearing masks and visors.
- We may ask that payments are made via remote payment links.
We have made these changes as the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients and staff is our number-one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for our clients and their pets and if you have any questions, please get in touch with your local practice.