Experts from Linnaeus to speak at London Vet Show
A line-up of leaders from veterinary group Linnaeus are taking part in the event programme at this year’s London Vet Show (ExCeL London, 16-17 November 2023).
More than 20 speakers from Linnaeus will be sharing their knowledge with the thousands of delegates who are attending the event. Delegates can chat with the Linnaeus team throughout the show at stand F30.
Linnaeus’s presence at the show includes two headline sessions taking place on Friday 17 November in Gallery Suite 22.
At 9.10am, Professor Luisa De Risio, RCVS and EBVS® European Specialist in Veterinary Neurology and Clinical Research & Excellence Director at Linnaeus, presents The emergency seizuring dog on Friday evening: What do I do!.
This interactive session for vets and nurses highlights the challenges of managing the emergency seizuring canine patient. Luisa will share the research and insights that will help you to prepare for the seizuring canine patient at any time of day.
Luisa’s session will be followed by a lively panel discussion at 10:15 called One size does not fit all: Reimagining roles to empower you and your team.
How do we support and utilise each other’s differences to create a cohesive, effective clinical team? This session will cover the role utilisation of vets and nurses, and how to deal with the different personalities you work with. Our panellists will also explore how you can embrace and support a variety of career aspirations.
Chris Tems, Primary Care Medical Director at Linnaeus, is chairing the session. He will be joined by three panellists from the veterinary group:
- Maureen Geraghty Sathi, Primary Care Director
- Rachel Bowron, Group Mental Health & Wellbeing Manager
- Daniel Hogan, Hospital Director, Southfields Veterinary Specialists
From clinical presentations to wet lab demonstrations, discussions on quality improvement and sustainability, several speakers from Linnaeus will be taking part in sessions throughout the London Vet Show. They include:
- Ross Allan, Clinical Director Referrals at Roundhouse Veterinary Hospital
- Fergus Allerton, Small Animal Medicine Specialist at Willows Veterinary Centre and Referral Service
- Andy Armitage, Clinical Director at Greenside Veterinary Practice
- Kathrine Blackie, Quality Improvement Manager at Linnaeus
- Kieran Borgeat, Clinical Director at Eastcott Veterinary Referrals
- Lindsay Clark, Out of Hours Nurse Team Leader at Anderson Moores Veterinary Specialists
- Rob Davis, Veterinary Dentist at Davies Veterinary Specialists
- Alix Freeman, Clinician in Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery at Eastcott Veterinary Referrals
- Zoë Halfacree, Soft Tissue Surgeon at Davies Veterinary Specialists
- Natasha Hetzel, Veterinary Education Manager at Linnaeus
- Pete Mantis, Head of Diagnostic Imaging at DWR Veterinary Specialists
- Vicky Maund, Head of Nursing Services at Willows Veterinary Centre and Referral Service
- Janet Kovak McClaran, Clinical Director at London Vet Specialists
- William McFadzean, Head of Specialist Services at Cave Veterinary Specialists
- Diane Messum, Chartered Physiotherapist at Davies Veterinary Specialists
- Adam Mugford, Emergency and Critical Care Specialist at Anderson Moores Veterinary Specialists
- Claire Roberts, Primary Care Nursing Director at Linnaeus
- James Rushton, Head of Ophthalmology at Paragon Veterinary Referrals
- Sam Taylor, Clinical Board and Residency Lead at Linnaeus
- Samantha Thompson, Medical Quality Manager at Linnaeus
- Hannah Van Velzen, Resident in Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Eastcott Veterinary Referrals
- Ellie West, Anaesthesia and Analgesia Specialist at Davies Veterinary Specialists and Environmental Sustainability Lead at Linnaeus
- Jon Wray, Head of Cardiology at Southfields Veterinary Specialists
- Aurora Zoff, Veterinary Anaesthetist at North Downs Specialist Referrals.