Client Care Team MemberLocation: Hindle Way, Dorcan Way, Swindon Practice: Eastcott Veterinary Clinic and Hospital Edison Park Salary: Practice Details
Eastcott Veterinary Clinic is based in Swindon. We are a veterinary clinic and referral multi-disciplinary practice that offers the highest care services for small animals. With our primary care and 24-hour emergency services, we care for pets from all over the south as well as animals in our local community. We believe excellence is at the heart of both clinical standards and customer service to make sure our patients have the best quality care.
Your role and responsibilities
We are looking for a full-time Receptionist/Client Care team member to join our growing team.
This highly rewarding role involves close contact with clients and their pets. It is essential that candidates are confident and can work under their own initiative where necessary. You will need to have excellent interpersonal communication skills when dealing with clients and associates, both face to face and over the telephone. An empathetic nature, ability to multitask, work as part of a team and be IT competent to a high standard are essential elements of this role.
This is a varied position, offering the ideal candidate the opportunity to work supporting our hospital operations team in both primary care and referral.
Average 40 hours per week on a rolling rota. (8-week rolling rota consisting of 6.45 starts and 20.30 finished and two weekends)
Skills and Competencies:
- Experience working with the public in person and by telephone
- A passion for working with the public
- Ability to multitask
- Good telephone manner
- The ability to communicate well with clients and colleagues
- PC literate with Excel and Word
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Sound literacy and numeracy skills
- Able to adapt and quickly use in-house computer applications and software (training will be provided).
- A reliable and responsible team player who contributes fully to the Practice vision and strategy
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong personal resilience
- Confidence and sensitivity
- Motivated by targets and deadlines
- Communicates clearly and effectively with wide range of customers, colleagues, suppliers and 3rd party agencies
- Resourceful and a problem solver
- Able to work independently or within the team
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday Leave
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- External CPD funded
- Extensive free online Linnaeus CPD program
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Enhanced equal family leave
- Wellness program including:
- Employee assistance program
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free annual flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recruitment referral reward scheme.
Part of an amazing global family
The future of the veterinary world is at the heart of everything we do. We are all individual but two important things bring us together: a commitment to excellence and our passion to make A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.
Linnaeus is owned by Mars, that makes us part of their 70,000 Veterinary Health Associates who spend their days thinking about the 400 million pets of the world and how to improve their lives. Being part of this amazing global group gives us the benefit of a huge network of experts and specialists, a future we can invest in and the security that allows us to concentrate on what we do best – caring for pets.
Our Associates are fundamental to our success and we are proud to count some of the finest specialists, veterinary surgeons and nurses in the UK among our team.
Being part of the Mars family of businesses provides huge development opportunities across the group for our Associates.
To apply, or for any questions about the role please email [email protected]