Prize Draw Standard Terms & Conditions
Guess the weight of the M&Ms jar
- LINNAEUS VETERINARY LIMITED ("we", "us", and "our" or similar) (Company Number: 10790375) with a registered office at Friars Gate, 1011 Stratford Road, Shirley, West Midlands, B90 4BN is the promoter of the Guess the weight of the M&Ms jar "Prize Draw".
- By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm your acceptance and agree to these terms and conditions (together, the “Conditions”) which shall be available for the duration of the Prize Draw on linnaeusgroup.co.uk . Please ensure you read these carefully as entry into this Prize Draw is subject to and conditional upon acceptance to these Conditions.
- The Prize Draw will open at 9am on Friday 6 October 2023 and will close at 12pm on Sunday 8 October (the "Closing Date"). Any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw. We reserve the right to amend the Prize Draw Closing Date at any time due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you (the "Entrant", "you", and "your" or similar) confirm that you have read these Conditions and agree to be bound by them and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate, and complete. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any and all Entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards us and the Prize Draw.
Who Can Enter?
- The Prize Draw is open to only those who:
- Scan the QR code to fill our Microsoft forms to submit entry (“Microsoft Forms”);
- fully complete the Online Microsoft Form; and
- who are over the age of 18.
- For the avoidance of doubt, our employees or those of any of our associated companies, subsidiaries or anyone else professionally associated with this Prize Draw (and their families) are excluded from entering and participating in the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
How to Enter
- Scan the QR code to fill our Microsoft forms to submit entry. Your entry shall only be considered a valid entry if submitted to us by the Closing Date. Upon written confirmation by us that you have completed the online Microsoft form to our satisfaction, we will inform you of being entered into the Prize Draw. [You shall only submit one Microsoft form. If you submit more than 1 (one) Microsoft form, you shall only be entered into the Prize Draw once.
- Duplicates received will not be entered into the draw.
- Entries on behalf of someone else will not be accepted.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules of the Prize Draw or these Conditions will be disqualified.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for any and all losses, damages and claims incurred by any person in connection with participating in this Prize Draw.
- We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault including without limitation a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. If the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned or entries are not received or validly submitted or the Prize (as defined below) becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw if necessary.
- We do not take any responsibility for incomplete entries or entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delated in transit (regardless of cause) and any such entries will not be considered valid.
- If you have any questions about this Prize Draw or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact us on 0121 712 7050 or at our contact address:
- 1 winner will be chosen from all eligible entries by random selection from the submission entry list on Sunday 8 October 2023 (the “Winners”)
- If you win, we will notify you initially using the method you used to enter the Prize Draw (via email), and by 1pm of the Closing Dates. For the purpose of this paragraph 17, "working hours" means any hours between 9.00am (GMT) and 5.00pm (GMT) on days except Saturdays, Sundays, and bank holidays and public holidays in England.
- Linnaeus will be in contact with the winner to discuss in-person delivery, or we will send the prize to you via post. The method chosen to deliver the prize will be at our discretion.
- If you choose to receive the prize via post but do not respond or we do not receive a response within 5 days of our request for information of your address, you will forfeit your prize, and we reserve the right, at our discretion, to choose another winner or to dispose of the prize as it sees fit. Our decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw, including without limitation correspondence regarding prizes, is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Original social stories gift hamper & jar of Milk Chocolate M&M’s worth £100
- Neither the full prize nor part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- In addition to these Conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant reasonably suspected by us of cheating, behaving fraudulently, acting dishonestly, or otherwise acting contrary to these Conditions.
- By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as we may reasonably require, including but not limited to appearing in promotional photographs and on our website. By entering into the Prize Draw you also confirm that, if you win, we may publish your name and any photograph submitted by you on our website and/or on our Facebook, Twitter and/or other social media accounts.
- Information about the winner (name and county) will be available by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope stating the name of the Prize Draw Guess the weight of the M&Ms jar "Prize Draw" to [INSERT ADDRESS] within 3 calendar months of the stated Closing Date.
- By entering into the Prize Draw, you consent to the use of your personal data by us for the purposes of the administration of the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw and these Conditions will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and you and we both agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or these Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The Prize Draw is not run in association with any other party, although prizes may be supplied by a third party. In the event that prizes have been supplied by a third party, this is not intended to suggest any endorsement or connection between us and such third party.